Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's been awhile...

I know back in August I said I was just going to take a short break, and that I'd come back with all sorts of new recipes to blog about. Well...that didn't exactly happen. I've had some personal things come up in the last few months, and because of those things I haven't even touched my camera since September. I have been making a few new recipes here and there, but mostly I've just been making repeats. Boring, but true.

At some point I hope to come back to this blog, but right now my heart just isn't in it. I've rounded up a few great blogs that I enjoy reading, and since I'm not posting right now you should check these out instead!

Iowa Girl Eats - she makes the most amazing meals!
Kath Eats - a dietitian with a passion for good food
Annie's Eats - her recipes have never failed me and they're always delicious!
PreventionRD - she puts a healthy spin on tasty recipes!
SwankyDietitian - a dietitian/foodie living in Vegas!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment